Oct 6, 2007

Tongue Twister

CALCULATE YOUR LOVE
JUST ENTER THE NAME



TONGUE TWISTERS


Picture Captions



==>>Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?


==>>Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samjho,
samajh samajhna bhi ek samajh hai,
jo laakh samjhane par bhi naa samjhe,
woh meri samajh mein naa samajh hai.



==>>Pakey ped par paka papita
paka ped ya paka papita
pake ped ko pakde pinku
pinku pakde paka papita



==>>Chanda chamke cham cham
cheekhe chaukanna chor,
chiti chate chinni,
chakori chini khor



==>>I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought
I thought I thought.



==>>If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.


==>>Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely



==>>I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.


==>>If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?



==>>Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People



==>>If you understand, say "understand " . If you don't understand, say " don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I understand that you understand? Understand!


==>>Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.



==>>Good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood.



==>>A cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.


==>>SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE..

0 comments